Sunday, November 2, 2008

Renaissance Festival



This weekend we decided to venture out of our "normal" life and go with some friends to the Renaissance Festival. It was definitely an adventure but we actually had a really fun time. To say that it was a "people watching place" is the understatement of the year. There were lots of fun things to do, weird people to stare at, and really yummy food (hence the roasted corn). I guess we should venture out more often, but don't worry, you won't find us dressed up like a pirate or fairy, hee hee!

3 comments:

The Rhoads said...

WOW! I am proud! Please wait a few more years before you take Griffen! hahaha!
Love you!
Erk

Walsh Zoo said...

I love roasted corn! I make the hubby grill it all the time.
See y'all soon :)

Jürgen Heise said...

Aunt JuJu thought that corn looked pretty good. I still have a little hunger. It looks like fun. I am doing great, thanks for your continued suport.