Thursday, September 17, 2009

Slow Down

Don't you ever wish life would just slow down??? We have had a super busy past couple of weeks, and it seems September has just flown by and I don't even know what happened to August!!! We went to Lake Travis with Jason's family for Labor Day! Griffin got his first taste of hanging with the boys and watching football. Then we went to Midland for a visit. I'll post some pics from our trip later...when I get my other camera fixed...:(. When we were in Midland on Sunday, we got a call from my brother that my sister in laws water had broken and they were on their way to the hospital to have the twins!!! We threw our stuff together and jumped in my dad's truck to head to San Antonio. The twins arrived on Sunday the 13th at around 3:40 pm. We didn't make it for the birth, but my parents got to see the boys in the NICU (no aunties allowed). Carson Patrick weighed 4.4 oz and Lyndon Dean weighed 4.2 oz. They were born at 33 weeks, but are healthy and so precious. They will be in hospital for at least 2 more weeks, so please pray for their health and that they can come home soon! I can't wait to hold both of my precious nephews (at the same time of course)!!!Carson and LyndonTeething on a bell pepper...I now have two bottom teeth

Aunt Lauren and Uncle BAre you ready for some football?Play date at the Train Park

Griffin's new lovey...Snuggie Bear!

1 comment:

The Vicari's said...

Congrats on your nephews. They are so precious and tiny. Griffin is getting so big! Clayton has 2 bottom teeth as well and I love the way it looks with those little teeth poking out when he smiles! :)