Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas with the Stephens!

Wow! Is this really all for me?
Thank you Aunt Lauren and Uncle B!
Enjoying Griffin playing with his toys

I LOOOOVVVEEE Christmas!
Gigi and Papa J gave me my cool car!
Love my little red wagon
Special ornament from Bop
I LOVE presents!

Wednesday night we had our Christmas with Jason's family. Gigi made us her delicious spaghetti and meatballs. Then Griffin opened all his wonderful gifts! Aunt Lauren and Uncle B really spoiled him up with a baby laptop, piano, bath toys, and lots of very cute clothes. Gigi and Papa J got him a precious Radio Flyer Wagon, lots of precious clothes, and a push car which he LOVES! Griffin also got a very special ornament from his Great Grandmother Bop. I know each time he hangs it on the tree we'll be reminded of this special first Christmas! We are so very thankful for all of our gifts and most of all for the time spent with family!

1 comment:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Nothing like your first Christmas! It will get wilder from here on out! YEA! Happy New Year Stephens' Family! We love you!