Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!





Yesterday was Jason's birthday! We celebrated by spending the day together as a family. It was super cold outside, so we played inside most of the day except for a quick trip to Best Buy. Then, Griffin went to spend the night with GiGi and Papa J while we went to dinner with neighbors and to a bowling party. We had a good time, but I must say it had nothing on Triangle Bowl after bid day (anyone remember??). Then today we had Jason's family over for dinner. We grilled steaks and veggies and I made scalloped potatoes. For dessert I made Jason's favorite, bread pudding! It was a great weekend!!! I am so thankful for my sweet husband. He works so hard so that I can stay home and take care of our son. Nothing brings tears to my eyes and warms my heart more than seeing the man I've loved for more than 10 years become such an amazing father. We love you Daddy!!!!

Had to post this picture of Aunt Lauren and Uncle B with growing Baby Jackson (doesn't she look precious)!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

ahhhh Triangle Bowl....those were the days! Happy Birthday J!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jason! I wish I would have been there so I could have been so sweet to you, because you would so deserve that (NOT!!!!!) I know you enjoyed the day with your little family and with your parents, and sister's little family! It helps not dreading those BDs!