Sunday, May 23, 2010

15 months






Griffin turned 15 months yesterday! I haven't done an "update" post in a while so for my own records, and your reading pleasure if you choose, here's what our precious TODDLER has been up to lately. By the way, it makes me sorta sad to think my baby boy is a toddler, where does the time go???
Anyway, Griffin is no longer walking, but mostly running these days! He is very mobile and into everything. A couple of months before I became pregnant, Jason changed all the door handles to the bronze lever type handles. We thought they looked really nice. Well now they present a problem because they are the perfect height for our little man to stand on his tippy toes and open the door! SO cute! He makes us laugh constantly by his obsession with anything round (clocks especially, wheels, balls, dials). Jason taught him to shake his head back and forth when he says tic tock and so he does it whenever he sees a clock, and he can spot them from miles away. I'm sure people who don't know him think he has a nervous tick or something! We have been playing outside in the water a lot lately and Griffin loves the water hose (pics of that coming soon). Griffin is not a huge talker yet, but he says, mama, dada, and something for Jeter that I can't even attempt to type out, and sounds for dog and truck. :) Other than that he makes lots of baby babbles and is still quite the pointer! He understands almost anything we tell him now, and isn't fond of the word "no"! He can have a little temper at times especially when he gets frustrated. Griffin is down to one nap a day. He still enjoys Little Gym, Story Time at the library, the nursery at the Y and church, and of course lots of play dates with his buddies! He loves his new cousin Jackson and I think he's going to love having another baby in the family. We are enjoying everyday with our sweet Griffin and I just wish I could freeze him at this stage. I love watching him learn new things every day! He's like a little sponge, and I love to see his fascination with the world. We love you Griffin Bear!

No comments: