Friday, June 18, 2010

Out West...

A week ago, Griffin and I headed to Midland for a visit! It was so nice to go "home" and spend some time with Mimi and Pops. I also got to see Mel and meet her precious baby Paxton! He is a doll and definitely didn't help my baby fever. Griffin loved swimming in the hot tub and spent every afternoon in there. On Thursday we all drove to San Antonio to keep the twins while Conner and Leslie got away to Vegas! I'll post pics of that visit soon.
Griffin enjoying some of Pops ribs...so yummy!
Precious baby Pax
Love this little guy
We took Griff to Baskin Robins and he got his own ice cream cone and ate the whole thing!
Thanks Mimi and Pops!
Not sure about my momma holding the baby!!!
Playing at the park
Swinging with Mimi
"coloring" with markers and
lots of swimming

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Griffin has really grown up. He is precious! Looks like it was a great trip. I know your parents LOVED having you both there. :)

ChelseaSalomone said...

He is SO cute!!