Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back to the Museum

It's been raining here almost everyday for the past couple weeks, so Lluvia and I decided to take the boys back to the Children's Museum. I say this every time, but Griffin was at the BEST age to play in the toddler area. They boys had a blast and didn't want to leave. They played so well with everything there and it was fun to see them choose what they wanted to do. I included some flashback pictures from our previous trips. I know Griff can't wait till we get to go again!
Griffin's absolute favorite thing to play with is the red truck. He spent a good 30 minutes in there, he loves cars just like his Daddy and Papa J!

Oh man, I'm going fast now!

He also loves banging on the drum


Flash back to our trip at 11 months

Spinning Flowers

Buddies in the ball pit
Racing cars

Flash back to 12 months

Having a tea party

Flashback to 12 months, these buddies are growing up too fast!

No comments: