Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Flying into 30

My 30th came and went in a flash! We moved into our new house on Monday, November 29th and my birthday was on Wednesday! So it pretty much consisted of unpacking box after box. However, we had a little family celebration at my aunt and uncle's the Saturday after Thanksgiving and my mom made me a peppermint ice cream cake with oreo crust! It was delicious (really wish I had some right now). Turning 30 has been no big deal, after all, what more could I ask for. A wonderful husband, a precious little boy who fills my heart with such JOY, a baby girl on the way, and a beautiful new home! More than anything I am just thankful for the blessings God has given me and looking forward to the next year! Now, that doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy a nice celebration cocktail or two after this baby comes...hehehe!

Griffin loved when everyone sang happy birthday
My two favorite guys
Yummy cake

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday again my sweet friend! Enjoy the 30's - there great :)