Friday, March 25, 2011

6 weeks

I can't believe this little angel is already 6 weeks (and two days) old! Ella continues to be the sweetest, most content baby. We had her doctors appointment and everything was just perfect. She had to get three shots :( and screamed pretty loud but stopped as soon as I picked her up. She had a reaction to the vaccines and has been running a mild fever for the past couple days. I know this is a pretty bad picture, but it's hard to find time to take pics (other than with my phone) with two kiddos! At least it shows how much Ella has grown!!! Here are her stats:
- Weight 10 lbs 14 oz (72%)- I'll have to get a good pic of her rolls soon..such a chunky monkey
- Height 22 in (63%)
- Head (52%)
- Ella is eating 4 oz every three hours during the day
- We have one good stretch of sleep from about 9:30 to 3:00 and then she's usually up by 6:30...not too bad.
- She's still pretty sleepy and usually stays awake for about 1-1.5 hours before needing another nap
- Likes the pacifier but is trying really hard to find her thumb. I know I may be crazy, but I'm hoping she does...Griffin has been the best sleeper since he always has his thumb with him. I'm weaning her off the swaddle so she can find her hands.
- Starting to like her swing more
- Smiles and tries so hard to coo...she makes the cutest little noises
We love you so much Ella and thank God every day for blessing our family with you!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ooohhh, teach me how to weane off the swaddle!