Thursday, January 24, 2013

Show Stopper and a Little Stage Fright

 WARNING:  I am attempting to catch up on all our Christmas posts so get ready.  I get so overwhelmed with the blog when holidays come around and every time I sit down to catch up something more important comes up (like DVR recordings of trashy TV...I know sad but true).

Anyways, back in December the kids had their Christmas programs at Grace.  Ella went first and I wasn't sure how she would do being that it was her first time to perform in anything.  Ummm, let's just say this girl knows how to put on a show!  We knew she was full of personality but I didn't know what she would think of a room full of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, ect.  She LOVED it and had the entire audience cracking up at her.  Jason and I were so proud and couldn't stop smiling at our little show girl...although I think Daddy came home and cleaned his shot gun!  

  
Here you can see the other kids are sitting in their seats and Ella is center stage.

LOVE that big smile!

 She worked the stage going back and forth and threw a few twirls in there for good measure

 Here is when they were singing "Away in a Manger and laying down their sweet heads...except Ella was dancing..hehe
 Did you say the shows over :(


Next it was Griffin's turn.  The three year olds preformed in the bigger room and there was a LARGE crowd.  Griffin was so excited and had been practicing his songs constantly at home.  He did great for the first couple of songs and then I think he realized how many people were there and he just stood there looking so sad the rest of the time. We were really proud that he stayed up there the whole time.  He told me later he just got a little nervous. :)
 Love this little boy so much!

 So proud...doing the motions
 And this was when it all went South.  Poor buddy 


No comments: