Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Worm Digging- Colorado Part 2

 Since I was a little girl coming to these mountains, my dad has always taken us to the "stock yards" to dig worms for fishing.  It's really just a place with very good dirt full of earth worms.  The kids LOVED it, just like I always did!
Doesn't get any prettier than this!

 There are always tons of daisies growing there and Ella loved picking them.  My mom taught her the "he loves me, he loves me not" petal picking game and she did it for the rest of the trip whenever she found a daisy.



 Absolutely love this little girl!

 Griff, Daddy, and Pops digging for worms.  Griff insisted on doing the shovel all by himself and he worked hard!









 Got one!


 Love this mountain boy

 Washing our hands in the creek when we're done
 Mimi and Pops gave Ella these cowgirl boots and she insisted on wearing them with her pj's every night


No comments: