Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Shower

The Amazing Hostesses

Leslie made these darling cupcakes and they were a huge hit!


Two pregos!


The stocking Jason's Bop made for Griffin- SO Special!

I have been such a terrible blogger, but I thought it's never too late to catch up. On January 3rd, my wonderful sister in laws, Leslie and Lauren and two great friends, Leslie and Lane threw me a baby shower for friends and family in Houston! I had a blast and Griffin really raked it in! Jason's grandmother made us one of her special stockings for the baby, and we got many wonderful gifts. We both feel so fortunate to be surrounded by so many people who love and support us during this exciting time! Only 6 weeks to go...yea!

3 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

I kept checking your blog and finally got to see some shower pictures! You look darling and I know you got some really nice things for Griffin. The Christmas stocking is amazing! It will be so special to Griffin. Keep posting so I can see 'progress'! The days are counting down!

Allison said...

What a great shower!! I am glad I was there. Boy...I sure do look prego!! It is the shirt, right? :)

Lisa and Ryan said...

Congrats Allie- I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left- that is so exciting!