Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update on the Nursery

Jason put together the stroller. He's such a great handy man!


Whoa! The belly continues to grow!
Crib Bedding



Dresser and Floating Shelves

My mom made this lamp!


Little Antique Rocking Chair


We have been working hard to finish up the nursery. We are still waiting on the letters to hang above the crib, the shutters for the window, and the glider to come in. My mom and I saw a precious lamp at a baby boutique and instead of paying $275 like they were asking, my mom, who I must say is extremely talented and creative, copied it to the tee! It looks perfect in the room. She also found the antique rocker at an estate sale and we had the cushion made for it. Jason and I have had so much fun preparing the nursery for our little guy, and we just can't wait to see him in it!!!












5 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

You look so cute and the nursery is precious! Can't wait to see pictures of him when he gets here- its so exciting!

Nicole said...

love it! cant wait for little griffin to get here!

The Creswell Crew said...

Very cute nursery. I love it. Your belly is so cute. I bet you cant wait until the little guy get here!

The Rhoads said...

yeah!!! I love it!!! I miss you so much and can't wait to meet Griffen~ Jason did a great job on the stoller! ;)

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

I know you are counting the days and during this waiting period you are getting everything ready for you little guy's arrival. You look adorable and hope you continue to feel well! We are getting excited!