Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shower Pictures

Dallas shower
5 blue and one pink :)

CWE Shower


My awesome team!


Jason's work shower


Not the most flattering pic... oh well!


I am so behind on posting pics from our showers. The first ones are from a shower my friends threw in Dallas. There are 6 of us pregnant and 5 are having boys! It was so fun to see everyone and I am so thankful for these wonderful friends. The next few are from my shower at school. They did a baseball theme and it was perfect! The last is from the luncheon Jason's company had for us. We were so thankful for their generosity and it was great to meet everyone! We are so blessed and thankful for everyone's love and support!!!

4 comments:

The Rhoads said...

Oh how fun!!! I am SOOO sad i wasn't there! But I am glad that Griffin got lots of cute things!

The Creswell Crew said...

I love the nursery it is so cute. Good luck with the delivery. I cant wait to see pics of the little man!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

What an exciting time for you and Jason! I know you are savoring every moment and are anxious to meet little Griffin!

Nicole said...

i was wondering where those pics were! I HAVE GOT to get your gift in the mail this week- so sorry! I am getting so excited for you!!!!