Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nursery Update

These letters were NOT easy to hang, but Jason did a great job!Jeter already has his favorite spot on the rug

crib bedding


finished window and shelves


We have been so busy these past couple of weeks getting ready for Griffin to arrive! Doctor Update: I am a "loose" 1 centimeter (I know that sounds so yucky) and the baby is in position. My cervix is soft and she said everything looks good! So now we just wait! AHHH! We have been working hard on finishing up the nursery. We finally got the shutters in the nursery installed and put the window treatment up. The nursery is finished now except for the glider (we're still waiting for that to come in...that's a whole long story). We love going in there and just imagining what it will be like to see our little one sleeping in his crib!

3 comments:

The Rhoads said...

I think Jeter just better get comfy! he will probably spend lots of nights there! I miss you guys so much and CANNOT wait to me Griffin!!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

I am getting so excited, and having spent the weekend with your parents, well, let's just say, they are so READY to meet Griffin James in person! (Loved the tummy pictures, too- he,he!) Keep us posted! We want immediate pictures and a phone call! Love all of you!

Nicole said...

i am SO excited for you! I can't wait till your little man arrives! LOVE YOU