Thursday, June 18, 2009

Going Home!

This past weekend Griffin and I went to Midland for the first time. It was also the first time on the airplane, and I was a nervous wreck. He did great and ended up laughing and being entertained by a four year old across the aisle the entire trip home (I need one of those around here). My mom's friends threw us a Sip and See on Saturday and it was wonderful. Griffin got to meet lots of friends and family. My friends Erica and Mel came over on Friday night and we had such a great time catching up. We went to church on Sunday and Mimi and Pop loved showing off to their friends. It was an awesome trip and we can't wait to go back!
Ready for church
My Mimi bought this outfit for the Sip and See!

Mimi and Pops

Alli, Mel, and Erica

Meeting Aunt Leslie for the first time!

I love swimming!

Water Baby...I love this picture!

Mimi spoiled me up!


5 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Those are all great pictures!! I absolutely LOVE the Water Baby one!! He is so cute!

David and Robin Engelson said...

So cute!! That picture of you and Griffin is fantastic - you need to frame that one. Jake and I are headed to Texas in 1.5 weeks and I am soooo nervous about the flight since I will be by myself. Let me know any pointers you have:) Can't wait to meet little Griffin one day.

ChelseaSalomone said...

He is precious!! I love his little outfits too!

Jennifer said...

Hi Alli, Griffin is a doll. I love all the pics, especially the first one of you and him-so cute! I want to introduce Madison to the pool but I don't know if they make little swimmers small enough for her, she's still pretty small. Hopefully by the end of the summer we will be in the pool together.

lisaburgess27 said...

Ahhhh he is so cute! I'm sure you loved having him in Midland and showing him off. Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to meet him!