Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a Special Weekend!

What a wonderful family!

Family Photo

3 Generations

Where's the guest of honor...napping!

God's Blessing


Swimming with Daddy

This past Sunday we had Griffin baptised! It was such a special day, and we were so proud that our little one was welcomed into God's family. We had a celebration at our house with family before the ceremony. It was such a wonderful feeling to be surrounded by people who love Griffin. My parents and Conner and Leslie came in town and we all took Griffin swimming on Saturday. He was very interested in the water and couldn't quite figure out how the bathtub got so big. :) I am FINALLY finished with school tomorrow...YIPPEE!!! I will now be a full time mommy and I can't wait. I have the cutest boss in the world, he even drools over me. :) Griffin and I start our Baby Splash swim class on Monday so I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

The Vicari's said...

Congratulations to Griffin! Sounds like y'all had a great weekend. I want to learn more about this swim class you are doing. I had no idea they offered anything at this age. :)