Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fuzzy Wuzzy

FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BEAR
Where did this child get his crazy hair? From his momma of course!!! Griffin's hair stands straight up and the more that grows in, the wilder it gets. We try everything to comb it down for special occasions, but give it ten minutes and the finger is back in the socket!!! We happen to think Griff is going to be a genius because with that hair, he must be related to Einstein!!! It's really pretty stinking cute...spoken like a true momma of course!



2 comments:

The Winter Family said...

it's like little duck fluff!! I love it! B had crazy hair (sticking up everywhere) until he was about 14 months and then it just came in like crazy and well...you see all that hair now...he might have more than me...and it lays down! Griffin is absolutely adorable....

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Oh my gosh, he is CUTE and LOVE THE HAIR! I wish I could see him in person and enjoy his cute little personality!