Monday, November 16, 2009

Precious Time

We just got back from spending some precious time with my new nephews! It was such a blessing to be able to get to know these two sweet boys, and I got plenty of snuggles. Griffin enjoyed meeting his cousins and loved playing with all their toys! Jason flew in from Japan on Friday, and we had the baptism on Saturday. We are so honored to be Carson's Godparents. Lyndon and Carson weigh just above 9 pounds now, and they are such good babies. They look very similar, but I can definitely tell them apart now. Lyndon looks so much like Leslie's family, and Carson has a little more Conner in him. Carson is the squeaker of the two and Lyndon has a bit of a temper. :) They both love to snuggle and totally stole my heart! They almost had me convinced I was ready for another baby, until my mom and I took the night shift. It was a gentle reminder of how little sleep you get with a newborn! I enjoyed every precious moment with these two, and I miss them already.Lyndon on the left and Carson on the rightJason getting a snuggle from CarsonOur sweet boy at the baptism



Leslie and I getting the boys readyMommy and GriffProud Papa (Lyndon-left Carson-right)

I love my cousins! (That's Lyndon)

3 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Cute pictures!

Nicole said...

so cute! connor looks so proud!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Thank you for posting the pictures of the babies. Conner looks like one proud daddy and Leslie looks great! I am so glad it was such a special time to meet and snuggle those boys! Just think what life will be like in another year or two. Never again will it be this calm!