Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cousins are the best!

Griffin has had some really fun times with his cousins this summer! Unfortunately my picture taking has taken a nose dive. It seems like the busier I am chasing Griffin around, the less I think about capturing every moment on film. Anyway, here are a few cute pics I managed to snap of all the boys this summer. We feel so blessed that Griffin has three boy cousins all so close in age. We know it will mean lots of fun and crazy times together in the future. We can't wait to see what kind of trouble these best buddies manage to get into!

Griffin, Lyndon in the back, and Carson watching cartoons at our recent family reunion at Lake Whitney. Lovin Griff's bed head and all the camo!


Griffin and I got to keep Baby Jackson one day while Lauren worked in her classroom. It was great practice for us to have another baby in the house and Griffin did great! However, Jackson made it really easy on us, he was SO good!

No comments: