Thursday, January 6, 2011

34 weeks

I can't believe we're only 5 weeks away from meeting our precious baby girl! We are a mixed bag of emotions over here. We can't wait to meet Ella...see what she looks like, enjoy lots of newborn snuggles, and begin our lives as a family of four. On the other hand, we know what's coming and are gearing up for sleepless nights with a busy toddler in the mix! We are really enjoying these last few weeks with Griffin, and to be honest, sometimes I feel sad that he's not going to be the "baby" in the house anymore. I know it will be an adjustment for him. He has been such a sweetheart lately and loves cuddling with us. He's also talking up a storm all the sudden and says "Baby Ella" in the cutest voice. I took a video the other day so I'll try to post it soon. My parents are coming in town Wednesday and my mom and I are on a mission to finish the nursery, so I'll put pics of that soon too. Other than that, I'm just trying to soak up my sweet Griffin and prepare for my baby girl's arrival, life is sweet!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You look beautiful!! And I love the name Ella. :) I am SO happy for all of you and I know that Griffin is going to be an amazing big brother.