Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!



Dear Griffin,


I can't believe my baby is two years old today! You've come so far, and yet I wish I could stop time and just keep you the way you are. You were my first baby, and that's just so special. You taught me how to be a mommy, and how to let go of a selfish life and give my heart and soul to someone so precious. You have been an absolute joy to have as a son, and everyday you keep Daddy and I laughing at your cute personality. You LOVE to talk and have become quite the chatterbox. You have such a sweet, feisty spirit and you're the perfect mix of tender yet ALL boy. We love to watch you dance around the living room, and you love to play "I get you" every night when Daddy gets home from work. You love the outdoors and the tire swing at our neighborhood playground. You could swing around on that thing all day!


Griffin, God created you for our family, and you've been the perfect son. Now that Ella is here we get so much joy from watching you become a big brother, and show love to your sister. We are so proud of you Griffin and just when we thought it wasn't possible to love you any more, we do! Happy 2nd birthday baby boy!


Love you,


Mommy and Daddy

No comments: