Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Week from Today

In just one week...

I'll hold my daughter in my arms for the first time.

My baby boy will become a big brother...how can that be?

In one week from today we'll become a family of four!


In just a week I'll feel a baby kick inside me for the last time...sniff sniff.


So many emotions are running through our heads...wonder if she'll look like her precious brother??

Ella,
Daddy, Mommy, and Griffin can't wait to hold you in our arms and welcome you into our sweet family. We've dreamed about you for nine months and can't believe you're almost here! Stay safe baby girl, and we'll see you in a week!







3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a PRECIOUS post! It made me cry! Ella is going to be one lucky girl to have such wonderful parents and such a great big brother.

Nicole said...

awww mde me cry! i cant wait to 'meet' baby ella kay!

Allison said...

Alli I am so excited for you guys!! Keep us posted!!