Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy 5 months Ella!


Little Miss Ella turned 5 months old on Saturday.  I was in Fredricksberg for a girls trip, and Jason stayed home and kept the kiddos (don't worry, he had lots of help from Gigi and Papa J).  Every time I called to check on the kids, I would ask what Ella was doing and Jason would always say "She's just smiling".  Pretty much sums up our precious girl, she's the happiest baby and so content.  In true second child fashion, I didn't get her in for her four month check up until she was almost 5 months...oops.  Anyways, Ella is now 25" tall and weighs 16 pounds.  She put on quite the show for Dr. D and the nurse, laughing and cooing.  She kept looking at all of us to make sure all eyes were on her...Ha!  We love you baby girl!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know I have said this over and over, but she is SO cute and always so happy! Happy 5th month birthday Ella.