Friday, July 22, 2011

Stolen Post

I was reading Nicole's blog and she asked adorable Avery a list of questions.  I think it's so cute and fascinating to hear kids perspective on things at different ages.  So I thought it would be cute to do the same with Griffin.  It was pretty hilarious and at one time Jason suggested we wait for morning and start fresh...ha!  Here it goes:
What is your name: Jake (hmm..not a great start). He was being silly and eventually said "I'm Griffin"
How old are you: "I'm 2.  Mommy is 3" (times 10 ha)
What's your favorite animal: "umm a giraffe"
What is your favorite color: "Red"
Who is your best friend: "Ra Ra"- that's what he calls RJ.  
What do you want to be when you are all grown up: "Naaaa...I'm 2" :)
What is your favorite movie: "Toy Story"
What is your favorite book: "Train Book"
What makes you happy: "Lluvia makes you happy"- that's my friend and RJ's mom :)
What makes you sad: "No, I'm not sad, I'm happy"
What is your favorite food to eat: "sausage"
What is your favorite song to sing: "The Rocket Song at school day" - he's been at summer camp the past 2 weeks and the theme this week was Space
What is your favorite game to play: "with Ra Ra"
What is your favorite sport to play: "Soccer"
Where does Daddy work: "at the building office".   Side note I don't want to forget- Yesterday G told me he was going to ride the "alligator" with daddy at work.  I couldn't figure out what he was talking about and finally he said "and push the buttons"..."ohhh you mean elevator".  "Yes mommy elegator".  Smile!
Where does Mommy work: "in the library with the parachute"...apparently story time is my job!


This was hilarious for us and I can't wait to see how his answers change as he does.  Thanks Nicole for the great idea!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE this!! And I am going to still this post as well. :) Oh course I will give credit to the two of you.
And love his answers!

Nicole said...

I am SO glad you did this! I love reading their answers! Hilarious! Tell "Jake" and Ella that I cant wait to see their Momma tomorrow!!!!

AllisonStephens said...

Michelle- you should totally steal it :)
Nicole- Bahahaha! You crack me up! Can't wait to see you tomorrow