Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Ella Kay!

 Dear Ella,
I honestly can't believe you are ONE!  You have brought so much joy to our family, and you are SO loved.  This is my favorite picture for your birthday because it is the first time I laid eyes on you, my beautiful baby girl.  I just remember trembling with JOY!
I can't believe how much you've changed in a year.  You are such a sweet, sensitive, girly girl, yet you know how to hang with the boys!  You are messy, smiley, and loud with a BIG personality.  You have us laughing all the time!  You love meeting new people and are so social.  I know God created you for His glory, and I can't wait to see what he has in store for you.  Happy birthday baby girl, we love you so very much!
Mommy

 February 9, 2011
February 9, 2012

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday precious Ella! I can't believe you are already one.