Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Griffin!

Dear Griffin,
Happy birthday sweet boy!  You may think you're a big boy now, but you'll always be my baby.  You are such an important part of our family and we feel extremely blessed God chose us to be your parents.  You have made every day an adventure, full of love, laughter, and a few gray hairs!  You have changed so much this past year.  You are a big brother now, potty trained, an extreme tricycle rider, and you sleep in a big boy bed to name a few.  You are really smart, like sometimes scary smart, and you never forget anything.  You love learning new things, especially figuring out the way things work.  Everyone says you'll be an engineer when you grow up, but I don't care if you're a trash man, I'll love you all the same.  You're very sensitive and love to snuggle.  You are also all boy and love being rough and crazy with your friends.
Griffin, you are so very special and I know God has BIG plans for you.  I wish I could freeze, or at least slow down the passage of time so you don't grow up so fast.  No matter what, you'll always be my baby.  We love you Griffin Bear!
Mommy and Daddy
Five days old
 1 year
 2 years
3 years old!

No comments: