Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Catch Up

Just when you thought we were past the season of first day of school pics...I finally wiped the dust off my memory card and downloaded mine.  The kids have had a wonderful start at Grace Preschool!  Griffin is in his third year there.  He's in the three year old class Tues/Wed/Thurs with Ms. Kelley and Ms. Kristi.  He is LOVING school this year and he's in the same class with his best buddy RJ again.  Ella started MDO this year as well and she's going on Tues/Thurs with Ms. Stacy and Ms. Tracy.  She LOVES her teachers and new friends and runs in her class squealing every time I drop her off.  The only thing she doesn't love is nap time so I have decided to pick her up at noon and let her nap at home.  The first day of school went off without a hitch and both kids went right in their rooms without a single tear...except for mommy.  Sending my baby girl to school was rough, but I'm not going to lie...three hours twice a week to run errands solo has its perks :).    







No comments: