Friday, May 22, 2009

3 months old

Sweet Smile

What up?

Going for a jog


Loved this balloon and all the attention it got him



My precious sister in law prego with twins

Uncle Conner and Aunt Les

Griff and Trav
I can't believe my little boy is already 3 months old! Where has the time gone? We had a great time last weekend at my aunt's retirement party in Burnet. Griffin loved meeting new people and was so good at the party. He got to meet our family friend Travis for the first time which was very special for me. We also got to see Conner and Leslie, and the baby twins in her belly. She looks just precious and we are so excited for them. My mom kept Griffin while I was at work this week and it was such a blessing not to have to worry about him, though I missed him so much. We also tried out the jogging stroller and he LOVES it!!! I think he likes seeing out now that he is more aware of his surroundings. We're off to the lake this weekend for Memorial Day and after a long week at work, I am one tired momma in need of some R&R!
I thought I'd write some things down for my own record so skip if you want. At three months Griffin is:
- sleeping through the night :) YEA
- sitting in his Bumbo seat and holding his head up
- loves to sleep on his tummy
- sucks his thumb to put himself to sleep
- loves his crib
- laughs when tickled
- loves to stand up
- loves his new swing
- takes a bottle and still nurses like a champ
- coos at toys and people
- makes mommy and daddy so sad when he sticks his bottom lip out when he's sad
- melts our hearts with his precious smile

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sleeping through the night, I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get there but I think it will take us a while. He is so precious.

The Vicari's said...

That is so fun that Griffin will have cousins so close in age! It sounds like he is doing great. He has accomplished a lot in just 3 months! :)