Monday, May 4, 2009

Bumbo Seat, Family Time, and Big Boy Crib

I love Cuzuncle Luke and Aunt Lindsy
I'm not so sure about this...

I guess it's ok!


Thanks goodness I found my thumb...I'm such a good sleeper now!







We decided to try out the Bumbo seat, and Griffin loves it. He was a little unsure at first, but has decided it's worth keeping. Aunt Lauren was over and we were cracking up at his funny expressions and the way he was sitting in it, he looked like a "fat man in a little seat"!!! :) We have also officially moved Griffin into his crib. It made us a little sad to take down the pack and play in our room, but he's sleeping like a champ in his crib and I have the video monitor right by my bed. :) I LOVE that thing!!! It amazes me how fast he's growing and changing. He's so much fun to play with and I sometimes get tears in my eyes when I see him smile at me. What happened to my little newborn baby?! Luke and Lindsy also came over Saturday night to grill hamburgers and hang with us. Griffin loves his cuzuncle (as Luke likes to be called) and aunt!

1 comment:

The Creswell Crew said...

He is getting so big. I think he looks like you. So cute!!