Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hmm, do you think boys run in the family?
Daddy, Papa J, and Great Grandpa

Great Grandpa and Gigi

Relaxing in my recliner :)

I had a wonderful first mother's day. My family and friends made me feel so special and proud to be a mom. We went to the lake with Jason's family for the weekend and Griffin enjoyed the boat again. Then Sunday we went to Nana and Grandpa's for hamburgers and swimming. Griffin hung out with his cousins and they loved making him laugh. I didn't get a single picture with Griffin, but I guess moms are usually the ones taking all the pics. Jason gave me a beautiful bracelet with Griffin's birthstone and the best gift was a very sweet note he wrote me. I will cherish the memory of my first mother's day forever! I feel incredibly blessed to have such a sweet, healthy, and happy baby boy!

4 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Happy first mother's day!! Griffin has the cutest dimples!

Jürgen Heise said...

Hey Alli and Jason and Mr. G.,

Greetings from the two of us here in the Hub City. I just snooped around your blog and will tell JuJu that she will have to spend some time looking at the cute photos. Crazy to think that he has way more hair than she does!

Love, Jürgen

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Alli, I am so happy you enjoyed your very first Mother's Day! What a precious gift. It makes you appreciate your mother(s)and other Moms. I see a lot of you in your son, your eyes, smile and good nature! I can't wait to see you!

The McKnight's said...

Hi Alli. This is Kristi (Lawless) Mcknight. I stumble across your blog through other blogs i read! Your son is precious! It's great to see that you are doing great!
Kristi