Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Visit to Mimi and Pop's

Reading books with Mimi

Pop feeding me my bottle


Swimming in my star float

I love Aunt JuJu!

Jason had to go to Scotland for work so Griffin and I traveled to Midland for a visit with Mimi and Pop. I was also excited for Griffin to get to meet his great aunt JuJu and great uncle Jurgen. We had a wonderful visit, and Griffin enjoyed JuJu's special foot rubs. :) Griffin got lots of swim time in the hot tub and was spoiled up by his grandparents. It's hard to be so far away, but it makes these times together so special!

1 comment:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

I know Pops and Mimi enjoyed Griffin without meausure but what a special blessing to meet his great Aunt JuJu and Uncle Jergen. These are special times. Next trip to the beautiful Colorado mountains!