Monday, July 20, 2009

My lips are sealed

If you've read my blog in the past, you know how I've talked about the funny way our precious son never closes his mouth. Well, he's finally learned how...kind of. He started doing this trick with his lips where he sucks his bottom lip in. It's really cute and I know that someday my little one will get it all figured out, but in the meantime, he keeps us laughing everyday! Also, Griffin turned five months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast time flies. We had a big day to celebrate. We went swimming at Uncle Luke's (notice the precious camo crocks courtesy of Aunt Lauren and Uncle B), went to eat Mexican food, and tried oatmeal for the first time! I gave him the spoon to play with for a while before starting so maybe he wouldn't think it was so weird. Not sure much of the oatmeal actually made it in his mouth, because he spit most of it out, but he kept opening his mouth and pulling the spoon towards it like he wanted more. I'm sure after a few more tries he'll love it! :)

My new trick!

Camo crocks...ready for the pool

Posing for the camera

Playing with my spoon

First bites

2 comments:

David and Robin Engelson said...

Happy 5 month birthday Griffin!! He is so cute. I love his new trick - that is too funny.

ChelseaSalomone said...

He is SUCH a cute baby!!