Wednesday, August 26, 2009

6 Months!


Wow! Where has the time gone? We can't believe our precious baby is already half way to being a year old! In the past 6 months he has brought us a million smiles, lots of laughs, and tears of joy. We feel so proud to be his parents and share our love with such an amazing baby. God has truly blessed and enriched our lives, and we are so thankful. Griffin had his checkup today and had to get 4 shots. :( I think this time was extra tough because he was playing and laughing before they came in and then we had to watch him in pain. Anyways, here are some of Griffin's 6 month stats:
- weight- 17 lbs. 15.5 oz (57%)
- height- 27"- (70%)
- Head- 45 cm (83%)- lots of brain growth over the past 2 months!!! :)
- Griffin has mastered sitting up and loves this new skill
- He got his first tooth (see pic) a couple days before his 6 month b-day. My friend saw it at Little Gym and it had already broken the skin. I didn't even notice cause he wasn't fussy like I thought he would be.
- Loves to swing in the new swing daddy put up in the backyard
- Has learned to give high fives...so cute!!!
- working on giving kisses
- LOVES to play with Jeter and go on walks
- working on crawling...although I'm in no rush ;)
- has started drinking water out of a sippy cup. He can't hold it by himself yet but loves to try.
- likes to eat his solids, and loves apples the best
We love you so much Griffin Bear and we can't wait to see what fun the next 6 months brings!

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! Mickey Mouse! Uncle Conner and Aunt Leslie brought me these back from Disney and I LOVE them!


Just a swingin...


Straps taste good!


"helping" Mommy in the kitchen


First toothie!

Another look


Waiting for the Dr. N


Yumm...paper!

4 comments:

Nedd Family said...

Happy 6 Month Birthday Griffin!!

Jennifer said...

What a litte man he is!

The Vicari's said...

He is adorable! His eyes are gorgeous. I love the mouse ears. Just think, in a few years, we will be planning our own Disney trips! So fun!

The Winter Family said...

Love Love Mickey Mouse ears!! Doesn't it fly by?? I hardly remember 6 mo old...makes me sad! He is just a little pumpkin head