Friday, February 5, 2010

3 Special Steps...1,2 and 3

For those of you that have the pleasure of knowing Special Agent Oso, this title is for you! Go ahead and sing the song so it'll be stuck in your head all day! Anyways, I just had to post to say that Griffin took 3 special steps on his own today!!! He has been standing for a few seconds on his own this week, a little more each day. Then today I was trying to get him to let go of the couch and walk to me, and he did it!!! I think he caught us both by surprise! He had a HUGE smile on his face and I think he was really proud of himself. For those of you who know Griff, he really wants to walk....all the time! Hopefully he's taking a "step" in that direction!

5 comments:

The Vicari's said...

How exciting for Griffin! Gotta love the Special Agent Oso song...

Lisa and Ryan said...

Oh I am so glad Addyson is over that show- I used to have the song in my head all day!! Congrats to Griffin!! That is exciting!

David and Robin Engelson said...

How fun!! You have to try to get it on video so we can all see.

The Winter Family said...

He'll be walking by his first birthday! Big Boy!

Michelle said...

What a special moment! Looks like your little guy is going to be walking before his firtst birthday. We watch the show too and your right that song does get stuck in your head.:)