Saturday, February 13, 2010

The "Perfect" Valentine's Breakfast

I decided to make a Valentines breakfast for my boys this morning. You know cause I always wake up extra early to cook a hot breakfast for my family. When I start cooking I always have everything planned out. I never let Griffin sit on the counter to help because that's dangerous, and I would NEVER knowingly let him stick his curious little hand in the batter. Not me...nope!

And, when he drips batter all over his pants I never just leave it. No, I make sure to clean it up and change him right away.
When I'm cooking, I would never plan to use a plastic cookie cutter in a hot metal pan to mold my pancakes, because of course I would realize before hand it would melt. Nope, it would never take me three tries to finally give up and make a new plan to make regular pancakes and use the cookie cutter to cut out the hearts.
Doing great mom!
I certainly never let my son put cooking utensils in his mouth while I'm cooking just to keep his hands occupied for 2.5 seconds while I snap a pic. Nope, not me!

My pancakes are always perfectly even and golden brown like Denny's and never have dark spots...
Finally I would never let my sweet baby have a little syrup on his pancake, because my child never gets sugar. We eat only organic , fresh fruits, meats, and veggies cause that's how we roll around here!!! Happy Valentines everyone!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

hilarious! love it!

Michelle said...

Such a cute post! :) Glad to see that Griffin is feeling better. Hope your family has a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Tropical Tea Co said...

I LOVE it and you know I just rolling laughing around here!!!! Love you friend~! YOu make me smile~!
Erk

Tropical Tea Co said...

oops....sorry I wasnt signed in under the family blog :-/