Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sick of Sick


I'm sick of sick. In the past week, I have been to a Dr.'s office of some type 6 times and lucky me, I'll be there again tomorrow. Griffin has been congested and coughing since last Friday. Then he started running a fever on Monday so we were back in the office. He had to go back the next day for a blood test. Turns out it's viral so there's nothing that can be done anyway. Ugh! My poor baby. However, as I was praying for my little one yesterday, I couldn't help but stop myself and realize how blessed I am that a little virus is all I'm having to deal with when there are babies with families who love them fighting for their lives. So I prayed for them as well. Anyways, on top of that, Jeter has an infection in a very nasty place (sorry) and I've had to take him to the vet twice. Ugh! I'm sick of sick. The good news is that Griffin has been fever free all day today, and seems to be much more playful and back to his old self! Jeter has to go back to the vet next week, but should be on the mend as well. So hopefully our sick days have passed us by, now if only the rain would go away so we can get out and play!

I'm posting this pic of Griffin when he was 8 days old 1. because I was looking through old pics and it just about melted my heart and 2. because I'm sick of sick and this brought a smile to my face and hope it does to yours as well :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.