Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I love you Mom!

Mother's Day has new meaning for me now that I'm a Mom too. But, for me this special day isn't about me, it's about the most amazing woman I know, my mom. She is the most selfless, caring, faithful, devoted person I know. She's beautiful on the inside and out, and I could never thank her enough for all she's done for me. I know God chose her to be my mother long before I was created, and I thank Him all the time for her. She loves her husband, children, and grandchildren with a passion that amazes me. My mom gives so much of her time, energy, and heart to make sure we are all cared for and know that we are loved. She has set such a wonderful example for me on how to love and care for my own family. Now that I have children of my own, I realize how deep her love for me goes, but does she realize how much I truly love and appreciate her? I hope she does!






I love you sweet Mom!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a great post! You can hear through your words what a special relationship your mom and you have. Too sweet,