Monday, May 23, 2011

Tasty Treat

It's summer time and Griff and I both LOVE ice cream, however it's full of sugar and not the best thing to eat when you're trying to loose baby weight. So the other day I came across a recipe for banana ice cream. I was skeptical, but it's totally delicious and very healthy too! Here's how you make it:
Banana Ice Cream
- 2 bananas sliced and frozen in a zip lock
- Skim Milk (or whatever milk you buy)
- Nutella, Honey, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Syrup or whatever you want to add in
Throw the banana's in a blender or food processor and add a couple tablespoons of milk. I just kept adding till it was the consistency of ice cream. Then add some flavor if you like. I added Nutella because it could be the best thing on Earth! Just a tablespoon gave it great flavor. Blend a little more and eat it up! Griffin totally went for this treat and keeps asking for more!


Seriously, if you've never tried Nutella...go buy some today. Let me warn you though, you might need to hide the jar!

Delicious Mommy!!!

No comments: