Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Blessings

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day! Saturday Jason sent me off with my girlfriends for the whole day while he watched the kiddos. We got pedicures, went to City Centre and had a yummy lunch at Cyclone Anayas, shopped around, and had drinks at the Yard House. It was a wonderful afternoon. That night we got a sitter and Gigi and Papa J treated us all to dinner at Perry's! It was so delicious and nice to visit as adults because we usually have lots of little ones around. Sunday we woke up and Jason cooked me a great breakfast. We went to church and got to sit with Jason's Aunt Heather and cousin Gavin and my cousin Luke and his wife Lindsy. Her mom was in town and she loved loving on sweet Ella! After we got home both kids took super long naps, BONUS!!! We woke them up and headed to Nana and Grandpa's for more celebrating. I love that Jason has such a big family because every time we get together there's tons of kids, lots of laughter, and plenty of good food! I feel so blessed to be Griffin and Ella's mommy. I know that God chose me to be their mother and it is such a blessing!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a very nice Mother's Day and you so deserve it!