Monday, October 3, 2011

Perfect Sunday

Sunday was just one of those perfect days!  We woke up and played with the kids until it was time to go to church.  The sermon was so good and it was communion Sunday which I love.  Griffin and Ella both got compliments in "little church" which was a bonus!  We came home and the kids took naps while we got ready for Gigi's birthday dinner at our house.  We had everyone over and grilled hamburgers.  The weather was beautiful and the kids played in the bounce house and Griff drove Jack around in the little Jeep.  Ella got her first bounce house experience and she loved it!  We all went to bed exhausted from a great day.  I just love perfect days like that!
Precious Ella ready for church.  A little old lady at my mom's church made this little smocked dress and I was so excited Ella finally got to wear it!
 I know the bow is a little ridiculous but I can't resist!

 Best buddies!

 Ella and Griff in the bounce house
 Look whose got all the balls!

 The birthday girl Gigi
 Jack, Griff, and Uncle B
 These cousins are going to be best buddies!
 Miss Ella ate her dinner outside

 Added bonus is that we left the bounce house up so while I'm typing this post Griff is playing in his PJ's!  Love it!

No comments: