Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bath Time!

Look at that belly! The boy LOVES to eat!




I just wanted to post a few cute pics of Griffin at bath time. He loves the bath and looks just like a cute little man soaking in his tub. He is so much more aware of his surroundings this past week, smiling and cooing up a storm. He thinks his mommy is really funny, and I just eat it up!!! It's amazing to see how much he is learning. He mimics our facial expressions and we have our own little conversations. We go to the doctor on Wednesday and I can't wait to see how much he's grown. I love my little boy so much and have no idea what I ever did without him!

2 comments:

David and Robin Engelson said...

He is so precious!!!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Alli, I know you are treasuring every single moment with your little guy! Try to continue to do so as these times go by so quickly!