Friday, April 3, 2009

Sleep my little baby...

Nap Time

Sleeping with Daddy

I just had to report that last night I got 7 hours of sleep!!!! This is HUGE as I have been averaging around 4-5 hours. Griffin has been having trouble sleeping soundly for more than about an hour at a time in his bassinet. My mom suggested putting Griffin on his tummy. Of course with all the reading you do on SIDS, I was paranoid, but decided to try it for nap time yesterday so I could watch him. He easily turned his head back and forth several times so I felt better about it. He slept 3 hours!!! Then last night he went down on his tummy and slept two four hour stretches. Only waking up to eat and going right back down. This morning he was stirring so I got him up and Jason wanted to cuddle him before he had to get up for work. I had to snap a picture of the two of them sleeping! Priceless!!!

4 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Addyson has never slept on her back a day in her life. I was so stressed about it when she was little, but that is the ONLY way she would sleep!

Nicole said...

i tell my patients to let their babies sleep on their backs all the time because it makes them SO SO SO much calmer!!

Walsh Zoo said...

Sam was a belly baby too! I was nervous to try it, butmy mom convinced me to --- what do you know...6 hours of sleep later...

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Staci found that it was great for Caleb also! Sometimes, the old fashion way is best! Always listen to your Mom - ha! Pass this on to Erica! Darling picture of Daddy and son!