Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Griffin's First Easter


Ready for church

My handsome man!


Griffin with Great Grandma Nanna

GiGi, Aunt Lauren, and Great Aunt Holly

Easter wore me out!

Easter was extra special this year! We went to church and Griffin slept throught he whole service. He received a special blessing at communion, and he looked so cute in his special outfit MiMi picked out for him. We went to Jason's Aunt Heather's for Easter Dinner and the family egg hunt. Griffin got to see so many friends and family memebers. Lauren and Gigi took him on the egg hunt and he got a special egg from Nana. He was such a good baby all day, and was worn out by the time we got home. Easter is such a special time and a reminder of the ultimate blessing God gave to the world. I guess now that I have my own son, I realize even more how much love God has for us, that he would sacrifice his only son so that we might live forever in his kingdom. I hope you all had a blessed Easter!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

he is so handsome! and you look great too mama!

Walsh Zoo said...

hey girl - email me back with your email address. hollyallisonwalsh@gmail.com
see yall soon!

The Vicari's said...

I can't believe how big Griffin is already. He is so cute! I love his little Easter outfit. I can't wait until we can all get together. We need to try to set a place and date this summer.