Thursday, April 30, 2009

Playdate with Parker

Aren't we cute in our matching seats!
High Five Buddy!
Not easy to get a good pic of 2 newborns!

Griffin and I went to see Parker and Allison for the boys first play date. Even though there wasn't much playing going on...we had a great time. Allison and I took the boys to eat Mexican food, and they both slept the whole time. It was so nice to catch up and share the day with someone who's going through the same stage of life! Parker is such a precious baby. We can't wait for many more fun times together!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

awww I am so jeaous! they look like best friends already! isnt it crazy though how different they look and they are only a few weeks apart in age! crazy!

David and Robin Engelson said...

so cute!!! I am sad my little guy won't get to join the play dates:(

Allison said...

We had such a fun time!! When can we play again?