Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2.5 Week Update

Sleeping with Mom
Aunt Mel was a huge help!
Hanging out in his crib!
Papa J working his baby magic!

Griffin is a growing boy! We went to our second visit with the pediatrician and he now weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces. It is a relief to know he's getting enough to eat and growing strong. He loves to sleep in his swing, ride in the car, look around his room, and discover new toys. We gave him his first real bath and he loved it!!! Much better than those old sponge baths! He has had many visitors, including his GiGi and Papa J, Aunt Mel came to stay with us for 2 nights, and many other friends and family. We are so in love with our little boy, and I thank God a million times a day for this precious blessing!

2 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Hi Ally- I found your blog through Lisa Dwinell's and was excited to catch up on all the things going on with you. I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading it and seeing the sweet pictures of Griffin! He is so cute and I love the pics of his nursery!!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Keep updating the pictures as I am loving seeing the changes! He is adorable. We need a family picture and one with the grandmothers! I really wished I could be there to hold him myself, but we'll see you in June . . . . Love to all!