Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Play Time
I'm wearing my green so I won't get pinched!

I like to hold my head up like a big boy!


Yesterday was St. Patrick's day and Griffin and I were excited that Allison and her little bun in the oven, Parker came over for a visit. We are so excited for Parker to be born cause we know the boys will be great buds! Griffin has grown so much already and he is becoming very alert and staying awake for longer periods of time during the day. This is great, cause that means he is also sleeping better at night. :) I am enjoying staying at home with him during the day. Who knew staring at a precious baby all day could be so entertaining?! The days fly by and by the time Jason gets home we are both pooped. I am so thankful I can spend this time with him and watch him discover new things every day!

5 comments:

Walsh Zoo said...

Oh I change my mind from yesterday!! He looks JUST like Mommy in these pictures!!

The Rhoads said...

Oh...he is just TOO precious! Okay, I am ready to come visit! Call me when you have a good weekend. I will get my ticket!!!! I cannot wait! Until then, KISS THOSE CHEEKS! (not Jason's, Griffen's) hahaha!

The Creswell Crew said...

he is adorable. I love the black and white pic at the top of your page.

The Winter Family said...

He is so precious! I love the black and white pic on the top! What an angel!! Kinda breaks my heart how quickly they grow up! I hope you are enjoying every second! Kimmy

Allison said...

So glad we got to meet and hang out!! What an amazing little boy!! His best bud will be here before we know it!! :0)