Thursday, March 5, 2009

Promised Pictures

Tummy Time
Visit from family

Griffin and Pop
I promised my dad, "Pop" that I would post a picture of him and Griffin. He was so good with him and they took many naps together on the couch. My mom left today so it's time to settle into being a mom on my own now. I don't know what I would have done without her. I can't ever thank her enough for all she has done for Griffin and me. We are so fortunate because Griffin's other grandma GiGi is coming over tonight and bringing her famous spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Yummy! We are so blessed!

3 comments:

The Creswell Crew said...

he is so sweet!

Lisa and Ryan said...

I loved having my mom and mother-in-law help! It it so nice to have that help at first- you always need another set of hands!! Good luck with everything- he is so cute!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Griffin is a beautiful baby! I am so excited for you. A great generational picture of Jason's family and a great picture of Pop and Griffin. Life is good!