Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Smiles, Tears, and Puppy Dogs



MiMi and Griffin in his shoes!

Jeter squeezed his way onto the play mat!


Sweet Precious Angel


I can't believe our little man is already 4 weeks old. Time has flown by and we can't believe how much he has already grown and changed. He is so alert and recognizes our voices. He has has started giving little smiles which just melts my heart, even though all the books say it is involuntary or just gas...The saddest thing is that Griffin's tear ducts are now working and I can't help but shed some with him when I see little tears come out of his eyes. That's tough!!! Jeter has been adjusting to life with a baby in the house. Poor thing, he's no spring chicken and just wants some sleep. He's been so good with Griffin, and I know they'll be great buddies. My parents came in town on their way back from a vacation in Mexico. We had a great visit, but I know Griffin misses MiMi and Pop already!

3 comments:

lisaburgess27 said...

He's so cute! I can't believe he is already 4 weeks old. Before you know it you will be celebrating his 1st birthday :) I can't wait to meet him!!!!

Nicole said...

awww he is so adorable!!! give him kisses from aunt cole!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

He is one handsome boy! I know that MiMi and Pop miss him already!